The Cintiq line of tablets are the premium products from Wacom.
They're a graphics tablet within an
LCD screen so you work
directly on screen - there is no disconnect between your hand
and your eyes. You're looking at what your pen is doing.
They can be thought of as an Intuos Pro built into an LCD - with the
pressure sensitivity and the same resolution as the Pro.
Here's a short video showing someone using a Cintiq for the very first
time at a recent show. It's amazing how quickly people figure out
the Cintiq the first time they use one.
The unique features include:
- Work directly on the High
Definition (1920 X 1080) screen.
- Like the other graphics tablets from Wacom, you can adjust
dynamics such as brush size, opacity and other dynamics simply by
applying additional pressure to the pen.
- The different models can by adjusted to find the most
comfortable working position for you. With the 13HD you can even
work on your lap!
Express Keys means you can program your most used
keyboard shortcuts onto your Cintiq.
and contoured pen allows for hours of use without fatigue.
- available in 3 sizes - 13"
HD, 22" HD and 24" HD.
The 22" and 24" models are both available with Multi Touch and this is the ultimate
- Both Mac and Windows compatible.
- You work more quickly and accurately by using
the pen directly on screen. This seems to be the advantage that
artists moving from pencil and paper require.
- Using the pen directly on screen is closer to
working with traditional materials than ever before.
- The smooth and responsive reaction is the
closest you will get to the traditional paper and pen/pencil
comfortable pen and the ability to change the screen position means
after hours of retouching, restoring, drawing and painting.
22 HD and HD Touch
24 HD and HD Touch
|18.7 Lbs without
||68.3 lbs with stand
||4 User assignable
||16 User assignable
|10 User assignable
||1 Rocker Ring
|2 Finger Sensitive
|2 Finger Sensitive
|Working On Screen
- work comfortably and naturally directly on screen
- intuitive pen control in all applications and across
- natural hand-eye coordination speeds workflow
- unlocks the pressure-sensitive controls in leading
software applications from Adobe, Corel and Auto desk
- provides superior control for retouching images,
creating effects, drawing and painting
- program the Express Keys for frequently used
and modifiers to speed work flow
- program the Touch Strips to control dynamic functions
(zoom and scroll)
- customize settings and pop-up menus to be application
- Display Toggle simplifies cursor control in a
- color calibrated to work flow needs and to other
monitors for color-critical situations
- high pixel count for detailed work
- includes a durable, scratch resistant surface with an
- connects to any laptop or desktop computer
- Windows 7 and 8, Mac OS X 10.4
The ultimate computer monitors for creative Professionals.
Cintiq interactive pen display are high-quality LCD display that allow
creative professionals to work with a pen directly on the monitor.
Working naturally and intuitively on screen can speed any digital
worflow and encourage creativity for:
- video editors
- graphic artists
- and other creative professionals.
by ordinary folks!
Drawn by Gill
Drawn by Kevin
Drawn by Devin
Painted by Monika
Painted by Ali
Drawn by Samantha